- craft stick
- yellow or grey construction paper
- black marker or crayon
- Draw and cut out a simple hatchet/ax as shown from yellow or grey paper.
- Glue the hatchet/ax head on the craft stick.
- Add 2 dots with a black crayon or marker to make the screws.
- To be really fancy, cut out 2 hatchet/ax heads and sandwich the craft stick between them with glue.
Source: Free Preschool Crafts
You have read this article president's day with the title President's Day Washington Hatchet/Ax Craft 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangrila.blogspot.com/2012/06/president-day-washington-hatchetax_18.html. Thanks!