My Favorite Things Collage Craft

This is a very simple collage craft with the theme, "My Favorite Things". This is good for a "About Me" lesson.

Materials:

  • old magazines
  • scissors
  • card stock
  • glue
  • crayons
  • plastic trays

Directions:

  1. Beforehand cut lots of cool pictures from old magazines, especially food, animals, fun activities, cartoon characters, and toys. Put the pictures in trays
  2. Give each child a sheet of card stock.
  3. Have them draw their face in thew middle. If desired, write "My Favorite Things" at the top.
  4. Have them choose and glue on their favorite things.

Variation:

Instead, use one big piece of poster board for the whole class.

  

 

 

 
You have read this article collage with the title My Favorite Things Collage Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangrila.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-favorite-things-collage-craft.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Favorite Things Collage Craft"

Post a Comment