This is a very simple President's Day George Washington hatchet/ax craft kids can do and then reenact the famous story of little George Washington and the cherry tree.
- silver or gray construction paper/ or glue aluminum foil onto construction paper and use that
- short dowel rod, unsharpened pencil, or real stick.
- Fold your silver or gray paper in half. From the fold, draw a simple hatchet/ax head shape as shown.
- Cut out from the fold, so you have a double hatchet/ax head that opens in the middle.
- Open your shape and put glue on one half and on the fold. Put the stick on the fold and glue the 2 sides together with the stick in the middle.
Source: February Favorite Ideas
You have read this article president's day with the title President's Day Washington Hatchet/Ax Craft 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangrila.blogspot.com/2012/06/president-day-washington-hatchetax.html. Thanks!