This pine cone and cotton Christmas snowman craft from Those Northern Skies is so adorable. It's simple, too.
- large open pine cone
- cotton batting
- 3 buttons
- scrap fabric
- Put some glue on the pine cone.
- Gently stretch out the cotton batting and tightly wrap up your pine cone.
- Make a big cotton ball and glue o top for the head.
- Glue on buttons for eyes and nose.
- Tie a piece of fabric around for the scarf.
Follow the link for this and dozens of snowman craft ideas.
Those Northern Skies
You have read this article christmas / nature / snowman with the title Pine Cone, Cotton Christmas Snowman Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangrila.blogspot.com/2012/10/pine-cone-cotton-christmas-snowman-craft.html. Thanks!